Valerie Letourneau is a female mixed martial arts fighter.
She most recently faced Julie Malenfant, defeating her via second round technical knockout due to a body kick.
She then fought Tannaya Hantelman winning via first round technical knockout.
Letourneau next made her UFC debut against Elizabeth Phillips winning a close and exciting split decision.
She then fought undefeated contender Maryna Moroz handing Moroz her first loss via an impressive unanimous decision. With the victory Letourneau received a shot at undefeated UFC women's strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk.
Letourneau put up a great performance but it just wasn't enough and while she impressed everyone watching, Letourneau lost to the champion via unanimous decision.
Letourneau next signed to move up to 125 pounds for a fight against fellow strawweight Joanne Calderwood. There would be no official flyweight division at that point but it would be the first women's UFC fight at that weight.
- Sarah Kaufman vs. Valerie Letourneau - Both fighters came in undefeated, but it was only Letourneau's second fight. The fight was the first fight in TKO organization history to feature women.
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Valerie Letourneau
- Valerie Letourneau vs. Jessica Rakoczy - The fight was Letourneau's strawweight debut.
- Valerie Letourneau vs. Maryna Moroz
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Valerie Letourneau - The fight was for the UFC strawweight championship with Joanna Jedrzejczyk defending.
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Valerie Letourneau - The fight was the first UFC women's flyweight fight in history.