Sean Salmon is a mixed martial arts fighter who has fought at both light-heavyweight and middleweight. He is most well known, unfortunately, for two vicious knockout losses to Rashad Evans (by headkick) and Jorge Santiago (by flying knee). He was forced to undergo a ten-month medical suspension after the latter knockout.
Salmon most recently lost to Tom DeBlass by first-round anklelock submission. He next faced prospect Joe Cason, losing via first-round technical knockout. He then lost to veteran Laverne Clark via first-round technical knockout, for good measure.
- David Heath vs. Sean Salmon - The fight was David Heath's second fight in fifteen days. Both men came in undefeated, and I'll hazard a guess as this is Salmon's first career loss.
- Rashad Evans vs. Sean Salmon - The fight was the UFC debut of Salmon and it ended in one of the most dynamic headkick knockouts in UFC history.
- Alan Belcher vs. Sean Salmon - The fight was at light-heavyweight. Alan Belcher, a middleweight, actually moved up briefly to fight Salmon. He took the fight on ten-days notice after Eric Schafer pulled out due to sustaining a broken rib during training.
- Jorge Santiago vs. Sean Salmon - The fight was in the semifinals of the first and only Strikeforce middleweight tournament.
- Josh Haynes vs. Sean Salmon - The fight was an unexpectedly good fight.
- Assan Njie vs. Sean Salmon