Luke Cummo is a retired former welterweight fighter.
Cummo was the runner-up on the second season of The Ultimate Fighter in the welterweight division losing to Joe Stevenson. He is one of two mixed martial arts fighters who is well-known to engage in 'urine therapy' -- drinking his own urine for presumed therapeutic benefits -- the other being current undefeated UFC light-heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida.
Cummo has had several personal issues since his last UFC fight in 2008. His wife had divorced him and he lost visitation and custody rights over his two children. In November 2013 a warrant was put out for Cummo after he threatened his ex-wife and released v-logs while in hiding.
- Joe Stevenson vs. Luke Cummo - The fight was to decide the welterweight winner of the second season of TUF. The fight was the official UFC debut of both men.
- Jonathan Goulet vs. Luke Cummo
- Luke Cummo vs. Josh Haynes
- Luke Cummo vs. Luigi Fioravanti - The fight was lackluster, with Fioravanti dominating Cummo with takedowns and Cummo offering up little resistance.
- Luke Cummo vs. Tamdan McCrory - The fight mainly took place on the ground with submissions attempted rapidly by both fighters.