David 'The Crow' Loiseau is a Canadian middleweight fighter known for his effective spinning back kicks and vicious elbow strikes. He is the former Tachi Palace Fights middleweight champion.
He most recently lost in his return to the UFC via dominant one-sided beatdown against prospect Mario Miranda. Loiseau next faced off against Tachi Palace Fights middleweight champion Leopoldo Serao for the belt, defeating him via fifth-round doctor stoppage due to a cut.
Loiseau was next set to defend his belt against Givanildo Santana. Unfortunately he was injured and required surgery, forcing him to pull out of the bout. He was replaced by former WEC light-heavyweight champion Doug Marshall.
After over a year's layoff Loiseau fought Christopher McNally winning via first round doctor stoppage.
Loiseau next fought and defeated Caleb Grummet via unanimous decision.
- Justin Bruckmann vs. David Loiseau 1 - The fight was the mixed martial arts debut of both men.
- David Loiseau vs. Justin Bruckmann 2
- David Loiseau vs. Steve Vigneault - The fight was in the finals of the UCC middleweight tournament for the middleweight title. Loiseau had defeated Justin Bruckmann earlier that night.
- David Loiseau vs. Shawn Tompkins
- David Loiseau vs. Claudionor Fontinelle
- Jorge Rivera vs. David Loiseau - The fight was the UFC debut of Jorge Rivera.
- David Loiseau vs. Chris Fontaine - The fight was a thirteen-second knockout victory for Loiseau.
- Rich Franklin vs. David Loiseau - The fight was for the UFC middleweight title with Rich Franklin defending. Franklin broke his hand sometime in the second round but he beat Loiseau effectively for nearly the entire twenty-five minutes of the bout and retained his title by unanimous judge's decision.
- David Loiseau vs. Joey Villasenor - The fight was Loiseau's EliteXC debut and his only fight with the promotion. It was also Joey Villasenor's EliteXC debut.
- David Loiseau vs. Solomon Hutcherson - The fight was for the vacant Xtreme MMA middleweight title.
- David Loiseau vs. Leopoldo Serao - The fight was for the Tachi Palace Fights middleweight title with Leopoldo Serao defending. It was Loiseau's TPF debut.