C.B. Dollaway is a middleweight fighter in the UFC.
He most recently faced veteran Joe Doerksen, defeating him impressively via guillotine choke in the first round.
He next faced the tough wrestler Mark Munoz, losing via controversial first round technical knockout.
Dollaway next welcomed light-heavyweight slugger Jared Hamman to middleweight. Hamman defeated Dollaway via second round TKO. Afterwards, Dollaway was sidelined for a significant period of time after suffering a serious hip injury during training.
After recovering, Dollaway next signed to face Strikeforce veteran Jason Miller. He defeated Miller via a less-than-awe-inspiring unanimous decision sending Miller into retirement.
Dollaway next signed to face fellow Ultimate Fighter runner-up Daniel Sarafian in Sarafian's native Brazil in January 2013. He defeated Sarafian via a close and extremely controversial split decision.
After an extensive recovery Dollawaway stepped in to replace former Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold against Tim Boetsch. Boetsch defeated Dollaway via an extremely controversial split decision in a fight that Dollaway looked spectacularly improved in.
Dollaway next signed again to fight Cezar Ferreira. Dollaway quickly knocked out Ferreira with a counter combination.
He wasted very little time in next signing for his second straight co-main event when he would travel to Berlin to fight top-ten contender Francis Carmont. Dollaway defeated Carmont via an impressive and gutsy unanimous decision.
Into the Top 10Edit
Dollaway surged into the top ten rankings for the first time in his career, signing for the biggest fight of that career against former UFC light-heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida. The fight was set in September 2014 for December of that same year. Machida defeated Dollaway via a very quick first round technical knockout.
Dollaway next signed to fight veteran Michael Bisping.
- Amir Sadollah vs. C.B. Dollaway - The fight was a rematch of their fight on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter. It was to decide the middleweight winner of the season. The fight was Amir Sadollah's professional mixed martial arts debut and the official UFC debut of both men. The fight was Dollaway's first official MMA defeat of only two thus far.
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Jay Silva - The fight was Jay Silva's UFC debut, replacing Dollaway's original opponent Dan Miller.
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen - Dollaway netted an impressive submission victory over the veteran Joe Doerksen.
- Mark Munoz vs. C.B. Dollaway
- Daniel Sarafian vs. CB Dollaway - The fight was the official UFC debut of Daniel Sarafian. It was a controversial decision victory for Dollaway.
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Tim Boetsch - Dollaway was a late replacement for an injured Luke Rockhold.
- Nate Marquardt vs. CB Dollaway