Brock Larson is a welterweight mixed martial artist who most recently fought for the UFC.
He was cut after back-to-back losses to Mike Pierce and Brian Foster. He next fought Strikeforce veteran Tarec Saffiedine in Shark Fights. He lost a unanimous decision to Saffiedine. He next fought Gabe Wallbridge, defeating him via submission due to punches just over a minute into the first round.
Larson next faced Eric Davila in the Extreme Challenge promotion. Davila defeated Larson via first-round technical knockout.
Larson next fought Antonio Braga Neto, losing via kneebar submission a little over a minute into the fight. Brason then faced Lucas St. Clair, winning via anaconda choke submission a minute into the fight.
Larson next made his RFA debut against Strikeforce veteran Eduardo Pamplona, defeating Pamplona via unanimous decision.
Larson next made his OneFC debut against Strikeforce and Dream veteran Melvin Manhoef, defeating Manhoef via unanimous decision.
- Brock Larson vs. Erik Apple - The fight was the WEC debut of both men and it was also Erik Apple's first loss.
- Carlos Condit vs. Brock Larson - The fight was for the WEC welterweight title with Carlos Condit defending.
- Brock Larson vs. Carlo Prater
- Mike Pierce vs. Brock Larson - The fight was the UFC debut of Mike Pierce.
- Brian Foster vs. Brock Larson
My Thoughts On BrockEdit
His last name isn't Lesnar.
His nickname should be "The Hunter." Or "The Fucking Shark".